Monday 9 March 2009

Weigh in week 4

I am thrilled to report a 3lb loss this week - taking me to a total of 12lbs ..... this means I have lost the same amount of weight as my baby weighs right now, so that's my first mini goal reached. Next mini goal is to lose a stone, I'm hoping that I can do it this week but if not it will happen the week after. The most important thing that's happening is that the weight is coming off which isn't bad as I had absolutely no motivation when I started this journey and I can't say that I have an awful lot of motivation now either - for all that the weight is going down and that is important in my quest to be healthy for my children.

I have a new addiction ....... blueberries. Oh my goodness they are so delicious but also expensive so will have to be an occasional treat I'm afraid.

I have managed to get through the day under my points allowance which I didn't think I would do as I had to have birthday cake with cream today but I've pointed it and I've still come 7.5 under for the day.

Maybe I am more motivated than I thought I was. I'm determined to get myself healthier.

I did my measurements today and already I have lost 42.5cms - unbelievable for having only lost 12lbs, very impressed by that.

Anyway I have rambled enough for today so I'm going to sign off and head to bed.

Good luck to everyone for weigh in's this week. Take care xx

No comments:

Post a Comment